Video Above: Post injury massage, with a goal of aiding the healing process and regaining range of motion.
Soft Tissue Recovery Massage
1. Facilitates muscle activation
2. Stretching helps restore normal movement and stability
3. Helps speed up the healing process by removing unwanted waste/ toxin build up from muscles.
4. Relieves sore muscles by removing lactic acid build up
5. Helps break up scar tissue from new and old injuries, returning a more normal range of motion to muscles and joints.
Call for pricing.
Video Below: Importance of muscle recovery during exercise.